NLP Hypnosis. Aligning and Influencing Ourselves and Others
We all use hypnotic patterns to influence ourselves and others, whether we are aware of it or not. Exploring NLP, hypnosis, and deeper states is one of the most effective ways of further developing our NLP and influence skills as we can test the effectiveness of what we do in real time.
The deeper and more creative states we access ourselves, the more effective we become in helping our clients access deeper states, which in turn helps them achieved better results.
We have developed our own learning process to help our clients unlock their own abilities.
- Beginning frame. Setting our client’s expectations
- Induction. Inducing a mild hypnotic state
- Deepening. Allowing our clients to relax into much deeper states
- Process language or technique. Aligning our client in a way that’s useful to them
- Future pacing. Enabling our client to mentally rehearse any activity while in a useful state
- End frame. Re-orientating our client to be fully awake, while remembering what they’ve learnt at a number of levels
See more: NLP Techniques | Hypnosis and Meditation
Six Articles about NLP Hypnosis
If you are interested in learning more about NLP and how it can help you be more successful and influential, then you can read more on our other NLP sites. What is Neuro Linguistic Programming? NLP Coaching and NLP Training