NLP Change Management. NLP Project Management.
Change management is normally centred on changing individuals, teams and organisations. Project management is focused on specific goals, from developing a simple software application to developing a cloud systems that impacts everyone on an organisation or community.
How NLP helps
The core benefit of NLP is helping us embrace change. Our experience is that NLP helps most with:
- Setting project vision and direction
- Communicating your vision and direction
- Communicating influencing and engaging with stakeholders
- Developing resilience in the face of setbacks
- Setting clear priorities in what might look like chaos
- Improving both effectiveness and efficiency throughout the project
We have many clients that are change and project managers. NLP is a very powerful amplifier to help them improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
NLP Change Management Case Studies
Here are 4 articles from successful change and project managers who use NLP in their profession.
See more on NLP Planning on our NLP Techniques website.