NLP Change Management. NLP project Management. How NLP Helps
Change management is normally centred on changing individuals, teams and organisations. Project management is focused on specific goals, from developing a simple software application to developing a cloud systems that impacts everyone on an organisation or community.
The core benefit of NLP is helping us embrace change.
Our experience is that NLP helps most with:
- Setting project vision and direction
- Communicating your vision and direction
- Communicating influencing and engaging with stakeholders
- Developing resilience in the face of setbacks
- Setting clear priorities in what might look like chaos
- Improving both effectiveness and efficiency throughout the project
We have many clients that are change and project managers. NLP is a very powerful amplifier to help them improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
If you would like to learn more, book a telephone or Skype call in Michael’s diaryBook a ‘no charge’ Skype / phone session in my diary, Michael, Director Business NLP Ltd
We’re delighted in include 4 podcasts from successful change and project managers that use NLP in their profession.
See more on NLP Planning on our NLP Techniques website.