NLP is the exploration of how we think, communicate and change - so that we can model, replicate and improve performance. NLP's core competencies are about:
1. Attitudes that produce results
3. Techniques, so we can transfer the results of the above
It's not NLP that's important it's what we do with it.
NLP is different from other personal development approaches in that:
1. It is modelled from individuals who were experts and geniuses at helping others change
2. It takes into account how we connect to the world through our sensory experience and how we store and change that experience through using our minds and bodies
3. It is highly effective at connecting conscious and unconscious resources, leading to individuals connecting to their ‘untapped potential.’ NLP combines logical, sensory, emotional and intuitive thinking to enable your clients to reach theirs goals more easily.
While NLP has some really strong business applications, practicing NLP also leads to personal freedom.
A framework is an external guide, enabling you to put 100% of your attention on your client and the coaching relationship. It serves to remi...
NLP is the exploration of how we think, communicate and change - so that we can model, replicate and improve performance. NLP's core com...
NLP provides a set of simple and practical tools that will support a coaching or mentoring relationship. By using NLP’s tools to explore you...
Interested in NLP and performance improvement? We've recently relaunched the NLP training forum, which has a vast range of podcasts an...
The more we practice NLP skills the more able we are to influence people. I'm going to suggest that that gives us a responsibility to us...
As organisations become more complex, traditional management hierarchies disappear and the drive for performance accelerates. ‘Top down’ str...
Just released. New for 2012 24 page NLP Training and Certification Guide. Read before you choose your training. See NLP Training Guide .
While the very best coaching and mentoring depends on the strength of the relationship between the client and the coach or mentor, and there...